Tuesday, December 14, 2010

May You Always...

    Not sure what it is about the past couple of weeks, but they haven't been that easy on me. Not bad, just frantic, busy, and occasionally overwhelming. Some of it is the holiday season and some of it is work. Don't get me wrong on the holiday bit, I'm not a Scrooge, I just miss my family this time of year.  Today on twitter I saw someone retweet a tumblr post: "May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and all your heart might desire." Something about it just touches my heart right now. And you know what? I have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea in a warm house, laughter to cheer me, and some people I love near me. What more can I desire?

No comments:

Post a Comment